Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 Things About Me

I'm not too big on the Facebook Notes, so I passed on this one when it was "all the rage" a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I'd give it a shot here:

1. I'm an only child, but I'm lucky to have an amazing cousin who is like a brother to me.

2. I am the only girl among all the first cousins on either side of my family.

3. Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood does actually exist, and I've been there.

4. I love ice cream.

5. I think growing up is overrated, and I'm still a fan of Elmo.

6. I drink Swiss Miss Fat Free Marshmallow Lovers Hot Chocolate every morning. Yum!

7. I've been a Patriots fan my whole life, and I remember vividly (and painfully) when they lost to Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

8. I hate bandwagon sports fans.

9. Until the past couple of years, we have never lived near our extended family.

10. I don't eat pork or shellfish, but I do eat cheeseburgers.

11. I love to send cards for birthdays and other occasions.

12. I am very easily amused.

13. Some of my best friends are very far away, and I miss them (Alaska, Egypt, Cali)

14. I moved to New York with my parents when I was 16, but I will never consider myself a New Yorker.

15. My idea of paradise is a beach in the Caribbean, and I'm lucky enough to have experienced it a number of times (though not recently)

16. I love to travel. I've been to Israel twice, and went to Prague, Krakow, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Marseilles, Madrid, Granada, Rome, and Venice (I think that's all of them) with NFTY Europe

17. I got a parasite in Spain and was confined to my hotel room in Paris while on that trip. It sucked.

18. One of the most powerful experiences of my life was visiting Auschwitz while in Poland, and I think it's something that everyone should do in their lifetime.

19. I love Eisner Camp. I spent 7 years there as a camper and 3 on staff. It's where I really formed my Jewish identity, and formed lifelong friendships.

20. I almost didn't go back after my first year at Eisner because some mean girl called me a "b with an itch."

21. My secret dream is to have a show where I could be the Fashion Police. I have a little voice in my head that provides constant fashion commentary.

22. I love shoes.

23. I made countless 5 hour long drives to and from Ithaca because I love my boyfriend.

24. Next month, he and I are moving to Brooklyn and I couldn't be more excited.

25. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories, share yours!

So, there you have it. I hope you learned something new. Feel free to leave some comments or share some things about you. Happy Thursday!

blog comments powered by Disqus