Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me

My name is Samantha, but my friends call me Sam. I'm a 20-something Marketing Assistant at a great company called CPX Interactive. I grew up in Massachusetts, moved to Long Island in high school, went to college in Connecticut (except the semester I spent in D.C.), and now I'm living in Brooklyn. I love to write, and this blog is my creative outlet. I also enjoy watching sports, traveling, ice cream, meeting new people, Web 2.0, reading, and much more.

I've been through a lot in my life, and every experience has taught me something valuable, even if I didn't realized it at the time. I certainly don't know everything, but I hope that by sharing a little bit of my life with you, you'll learn something, feel like you're not alone, or be inspired in some way. In the wise words of Forest Gump, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."

blog comments powered by Disqus