Thursday, February 5, 2009

Being Thankful for the Good Things

Sometimes life can get pretty overwhelming. Bad things happen, things change, hearts break, life as you knew it disappears. It's so easy to drown in sorrow and let the negative things consume you. Sure, there are days when you just need to be sad and let yourself feel the things you'd rather not feel. But, if you're lucky, there are people in your life who will be with you through it all. They'll support you in different ways, and you may not even fully realize what they mean to you until one seemingly small gesture or an unexpected call or e-mail. Even if they can't physically be there for you, knowing they truly care is just as important.

I am so thankful for my friends and family and the people who care about me. I don't know where I'd be without them. And I am very grateful for my job at CPX Interactive. After applying to near 80 positions, I am so lucky to have ended up at such a great company. There are times when you can't help but get lost in the negative, but make sure you take a moment to enjoy the positive things in your life. On that note, thank you to everyone who reminds me of the positive. You are my foundation...

blog comments powered by Disqus